Huis Marais is based in the town of Wellington. These residents are our higher functioning individuals, who are able to function without constant care and guidance and encouraged to live as independently as possible and undertake life’s usual household tasks. Some of these residents are employed on a permanent basis in town.
Make a Donation
Accommodation for 8 persons which includes a separate flat. Men and Women live together. Families provide all furniture and personal items.
- Kitchen or own use
- Lounge with TV and DStv
- Swimming pool with garden for recreation and relaxation.
08H00 – Breakfast
10H30 – Tea Time
12H30 – Lunch
15H45 – Tea Time
18H00 – Dinner
20H00 – Tea time with snack
Breakfast and snacks is prepared by the residents themselves
- 24-hour support
- Life skills development
- Activities of daily living management
- Case management
- Family support
- Medication management oversight, health and safety, and first aid treatment
- Diagnostic assessment of functional abilities
- Structured activities
- Community integration
- Program evaluation and quality assurance
Contact the centre for the latest tariffs