We have various units with rooms for our residents on the premises of Sunfield Home. These units function as housing for them with shared bathroom and lounge facilities.
Make a Donation
- Lounge with TV and DStv
- Swimming pool with garden for recreation and relaxation.
08H00 – Breakfast
10H30 – Tea Time
12H30 – Lunch
15H45 – Tea Time
18H00 – Dinner
20H00 – Tea time with snack
Breakfast and snacks is prepared by the residents themselves
Sick Bay managed by Sr. Cherryl Pienaar and handles all medical queries, illnesses, injuries or referrals. Manages and administers medicine. Individualised care plan is followed to ensure quality care.
- 24-hour support
- Life skills development
- Activities of daily living management
- Case management
- Family support
- Medication management oversight, health and safety, and first aid treatment
- Diagnostic assessment of functional abilities
- Structured activities
- Community integration
- Program evaluation and quality assurance
Contact the centre for the latest tariffs